Monday, January 3, 2011

January



Okay ladies, are you ready? 

To get us started we will be reading the classic Emma by Jane Austen. I have already begun the book and have been completely swept away by its romance. I find Emma's character to be so intriguing! I absolutely can't wait for us all to get together and discuss it! Maybe we'll watch the movie, too!

I was thinking we would get together Thursday, January 27th @ seven pm at mi casa. Please email me for my address and let me know if you will be able to make it :)

Hope to see all you pretty ladies there!

1 comment:

  1. So excited. Coming up faster than I realized! But I am starting the book and think we should watch the movie, I can borrow the BBC version (5 hrs...) from my parents while I'm here, or I have the Gwenyth Paltrow one too. The BBC one, if we can hack it sometime is amazing.

    ReplyDelete